Monday, February 25, 2008

I Finally Got a SmartPhone-What the Heck Do I Do With All this Stuff?


I finally broke down today and got the PDA phone that I narrowed my search down to after 3 months of pre-qualifying phones. It was down to the AT&T Tilt, Samsung Blackjack, and the one that I purchased today, the Moto Q9 Global.

I got it because I'm out a lot now, especially now that I am filling up my days with people from either Smaller Indiana, or Rainmakers. I get lots of email... If I'm not at my computer, I can't check my email (or Smaller Indiana).

I upgraded from the Motorola Rokr E1. It is funny how my requirement in a phone have changed in 2 years. I went from just wanting to be able to download and play music, take pictures, and having a cool looking phone to NEEDING to have as many capabilities possible! Email a must. Internet a must. 3G a necessity. GPS a bonus, but one thing I wanted. Editing documents a great addition. Camera a must. International capabilities a must.

I think I have found my every need in this beautiful piece of technology! Oh, and I even bought one of those annoying looking little Bluetooth headsets that I swore I'd never buy.

Henri Bergson:
"To exist is to change, to change is to mature, to mature is to go on creating oneself endlessly."

Here's to change!

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: