Friday, February 15, 2008

Flock-The Social Web Browser

I just learned of a new web browser as a result of thread that I started on Smaller Indiana. It is called Flock. I am still exploring all it has to offer, but it has implemented a concept that I was just wishing for-to be able to access several social networking sites, and not have to log in to each one individually. Wow. I am impressed! I suggest checking it out, especially if you have more than one blog or social networking profile. The sites that you are able to affect from this browser are; Facebook, Twitter, flickr, photobucket, YouTube, Blogger, Blogsome, LiveJournal, WordPress, Xanga.com, del.icio.us, ma.gnolia, TypePad, and Piczo.
Be a Flockstar



Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip. Think I'm going to have to download Flock and give it a test drive.