Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Analytics Fun!


For those that aren't aware of the amount of data that one can receive from Google Analytics (I'm beginning to sound like a Google sales person.. :)); I was checking out my account this morning for my blog, and here's an example of what can be seen:

I have a visitor from the network within Methodist Hospital that has looked at my site twice on February 4, once each on February 8, 12, and 13. The average time that they spent on the site was 1 minute and 10 seconds, and they visited an average of 2.33 pages per visit!

I think that due to some editing that I have done to my site, I lost my Analytics code , and have replaced it this morning, but there seems to be a pattern of this person checking out my blog. It's pretty cool to be able to see who is "stalking" me(or just reading my blog..)! How flattering! Now if it could only be narrowed down to the exact user!

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: