Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Technology and the New President of the United States

Over the past few months, especially since President Obama became the Democrat candidate for the race for President, there have been many ways that I have stayed up to date on what was going on with the election.

Twitter
Smaller Indiana
Facebook
Blogs
News stations
News stations websites
Email newsletters from David Plouffe

Tonight, I searched for the best, most up to date source for the campaign coverage. Switching back and forth from ABC, CBS, NBC, and Fox, as well as getting updates from my network on Twitter, of the best resources for coverage, and watching CNN.com, the Indy Star, and Yahoo.

After Obama was announced President, I found a final resource. Google does everything! (I couldn't get it adjusted to fit properly... but if you click the link at the top of the calendar, you can see the full sized image)

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: